If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide Alphapix with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description or url on Alphapix where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Alphapix site;
- your current contact information, including telephone number, and/or email address;
- your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to: please use contact.
Our policy is to consider all abuse reports and take appropriate action within 72 hours. Please do not repeatedly report the same images during this period.
We do not tolerate child pornography. When made aware of child pornography, we will act expeditiously to remove any such images. We also reserve the right to take any other actions, including cooperation with relevant law enforcement agencies, to assist them in identifying and prosecuting individuals who are involved in the transmission or dissemination of images containing child pornography.
Child pornography reports can be directed to: please use contactPlease indicate that you are reporting child pornography. Our policy is to take appropriate action within 24 hours. .